There are two ways to view followers on Twitch:
1) Through the creator's control panel.
These are the 4 steps to follow in the creator panel:
- Log in to Twitch
- Next, at the top right, you must click on your avatar and select the Creator Panel from the list of options
- Click on the Community section in the menu on the left-hand sidebar.
- Click on List of followers
If you have followed all the steps correctly and in an orderly fashion, you should be able to see your followers on Twitch.
2) Through the URL
You must follow the instructions below to perform this process:
- Open the browser and enter the URL: "dashboard.twitch.tv/u/yourusername/community/followers-list". Instead of "yourusername", you must enter your Twitch username.
- In the control panel, see List of followers.
This will open the Control Panel, as if you had done it in the previous way.
We help you get Twitch followers
If you have already seen your list of followers and would like to have more, we offer you that possibility. At Amedia Social you can buy Twitch followersto be able to grow on the platform and make your channel stand out.
You can also buy Twitch clip views o buy views to your channel.